Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nobody Likes me Every body Hates Me

....I think I'll go eat WORMS. Yuck! Has anyone seen that movie. How to eat fried worms? The boys were watching it the other day. anyway...it's totally grose (they boys love it of coarse). You need a strong stomache to watch this cute little show. Anway...I've been blogging for a month or so now. and NO One seems to be reading this blog. bummer. I guess I thought it would be like a new hit show, or the evening news, and everyone would tune in. I guess, I miss understood my fan club, (wich mostly consists of children under the age of 5) Whom I love! But, I don't think they get much time to read blogs. So here is my test. I'm going to blog this, and then see who actually reads my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Me! Me! I'll read your blog! Please keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog! Yea! Miss you! I know, it seems like blogging has seen its day. Facebook has taken over! It'll come back, though.
    I keep it up for Darren. He likes to see what we've been up to:) Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete