Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to You! Let's go to the Zoo!

Tristen's Birthday was last week. He turned 10 years old. It's hard to believe he is getting so old. He is so responsible, and kind. He has so many sweet friends because of his really sweet personality. He is a true peace maker. However reflecting back on the terrible two's.... I never thought we were going to live through, his tantrums and fits. I used to have to hold the door closed because he wouldn't stay in time out. I couldn't just put him in the corner because he would get out and try to hit me or anyone near him. I remember at one point Braden 2 years older...giving him everything he wanted, because he didn't want to see him get in trouble for throwing a fit. (Wow!) Back then Braden was the peace maker. Now he is a BIG tease. Boys are Fun!
My Mom sent me some Birthday money. (It was a few months late) But I don't mind. I'm happy to celebrate my Birthday any time. So I used the money to buy a Zoo pass for the family. I know I am one of the few Mom's that really love the zoo, but I do. I think it reminds me of the farm back home. I also love the great work out, going up the hills pushing 2 kids in a stroller for 3 hours, has to burn some calories, right? The baby animals are so cute this time of year. We saw the Baby Orangatun, Girafee, squirel, prairie dog. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment