Friday, June 18, 2010

My Weight Loss Challenge

About 2 months ago, a friend and I started attending a Weight Loss Challenge. We were already working out together, so this seemed like a very natural step. It turned out to be something very fun, with fabulous information. I was totally impressed, after the first week. David's interest was peeked, and he was tired of being left home to watch the kids. I told him to come with me. Braden is nearly 12 and he can watch the boys for an hour. So he did. He signed up too, and is doing Amazing! He has an amazing will power. I think he might win the challenge. He is seriously rocking! He has already lost over 10 pounds. I have lost 7 and half pounds, but the coolest thing, is how good I feel. Because i am increasing my protein, and other vitamins, and eating better. i don't have as many lows from my blood sugar. It is great. She just remeasured me again, and I have lost over 5 inches! Wow! I am really going to try harder the next 6 weeks and see if I can more than double that number. I would really like to lose 20 pounds, but it's an up hill battle for me. But as long as I continue to lose, I am happy! My Coach could see how much I love this program, and she offered me a job. So I am now passing out fliers, and just started my own weight loss challenge. It's great cause i can do this job in my spare time! which is usually between 5 and 7 am! I am juggling piano lessons, and 5 hours of swim lessons Monday through Thursday. For those who know me....I am trying not to over do it! I really am! I am just very motivated to get out of credit card debt, that has been lingering over us for the last 3 years. The great thing about being so busy, is that I sleep really good at night! I am so thrilled about the changes our family is making through this weight loss challenge. The kids will hopefully grow up to be stronger and wiser for the changes we are making this summer. If anyone would like to join us on this journey. I encourage you to! It is wonderful to feel healthy and to be more fit. There is still room in my class for those who live in Copa. If you want to sign in and do it over the internet, I will be starting an "online class on June 24th!" It's going to be amazing!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Amy! Is this the same thing that Margie is doing? How much is it to join? So far I've lost 2 lbs in 2 weeks and I just want to lose 10 more if I can. Can you email me the details?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I didn't check this last week. Yes, i can send you more details. This is the same thing that Margie did, and lost 34 pounds. You will learn so much, and you will lose weight! You are already looking so great! Didn't you love the shake I gave you! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete