Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kids say the Cutest Things!!!

Jaren: My Sweet little 5 year old. Oh, excuse me...that would be 5 and a half. Cause he can not wait for his next birthday. A few months ago, Jaren came into my room one morning as I was telling David that I had ANOTHER Bad Dream. Jaren in his sweetest voice says Mommy, I'll show you how to have a good dream. You do this, and he proceeded to show me how you snuggle into your pillow and close your eyes and then...you dream about being Older. *giggle* Oh, that would explain why I'm having so many bad dreams...I don't want to get any older. What an Angel! I have thought about this often the last few months, determined to write it down. Another cute thing he said was the other day....he said "Mom Do Houses have Birthdays?" ..I said Yes, I guess it is the day you move in. Oh...Then me and the house are the same age, we are both 5 and a half! Yes, thats true! I hadn't really thought about it before but we celebrate the House the same time we celebrate you. (I was on bedrest with Jaren for a couple of months, and had to take it very easy...So when our house was finally ready to move in, and after 6 months of living in a rental house. The doctor gave us the go ahead that I could get out of bed. David and his brother Alden & Kristy came and painted the house. The week before and then we had a tremendous turn out from our ward family to pick us up and move us. We moved in a few short hours (only a couple miles away). The next morning very early my water broke...and Jaren was born) I came home from the hospital with boxes and boxes piled in every room, my dear husband with Anemonia, and My Wonderful Mother had just had surgery and told not to lift anything. But I was very grateful for her being there any way)...back to the real story!! ...Jaren said "Mom Can we throw a Birthday Party for the house?" ..."I think I have an Idea what we can get the house too. What's That? I'd Like to get the house a Bouncy Ball! "A Ball? i said, a little confused. "Yes, I would bounce it on the walls and on the floor and then the house would be having fun too!" What a little smarty! I love it!

Camden: Camden is 8, but you wouldn't know it. He trys so hard to be and do everything his big brothers do. He is hillarious! He is such a quick hummored kid, that I do have to remind him to think before he speaks. I never know what he will say or do. And most of the time he surpises me in a good way! He is undeniably an Awesome kid! The other day, we had a Giant Dust Storm! It was the largest and craziest and scariest dust storm I have ever been in. We had just left the house, Braden noticed some dark clouds to the east, but they seemed very far away. We were headed to the drive-in to see Cars 2. I drove to the bank, and took out a little cash, and just as I was to grab my receipt a huge wind snapped it away before I could get to it. That's when I realized the storm had hit us. I looked around and it was starting to get dark, but the sun hadn't gone down. I pulled a head and parked in the parking lot. We were going to wait out the storm. The Dust storm got much worse, we could see only about 8 or 9 feet a head of us. I was very grateful I was not driving on the road. I looked to see the 347 and some cars were still moving but very slowly...many had chosen to pull off the road as well. The kids were getting restless and a little scared. David was at Philmont...Braden called him to tell him what was going on. The storm was blowing hard up to 68 miles per hour of constant gusts. But we could see a head of us now. The boys said lets go to the movie. I had made them do extra chores the whole day to earn, the right to go...and they wanted there reward. I told them there would be other days we could go to the movie, but that let's pray about it and see what Heavenly Father says. I prayed. I felt even more concerned about the storm and that we should go home. The kids still wanted to go. I explained to them how I felt, and that I felt that Heavenly Father was protecting us, and that we would go to the movie another day. So we went home. The kids felt releived to be home. The ate the popcorn we packed as they watch the rest of the storm from the window, then we put in a movie at home. The kids were all snuggled in. I was still a little frazzled! The next Day! We surveyed what had happened! Dust was dumped on us. The pool had gotten it the worst. Leaves, garbage, toys fell into the pool. We began cleaning out the filters. Braden hopped in with the hose and started pushing the dirt to one side like he had seen his dad do. Camden came out thinking this looked like fun, and put his swim suit on. Before stepping into the pool he looks at me and says..."Is this water Sanitary? Looks questionable to me?" I had to laugh and laugh! It sertainly did. There was thick dirt at the bottom, very cloudy and a little green. YUCK! But we figured its no worse than many of the lakes we have swam in so we had a little fun as we worked.

Tristen: Tristen, is very focused, and Diligent. And He Loves Drama....though he will deny it. He is a True Character. He loves to imitate movies. Tell, Retell Jokes. Sing songs and add his own PaZAAZZ! He cracks me up! One day while we were at scouts, I am a webelows leader and Had the Pleasure of working with Tristen. We were doing Outdoorsman and we were doing our campfire songs. Tristen decided to teach the boys "The Moose" A few had heard it last year, but the couple who just came in were in for a treat! I don't know if I can explain to you how he sings this repeat after me song...but he just does it with all of his heart and soul. When it comes to sing it Loud part...He Shouts it, in a terrifying demanding way. When it says to say it sadly...He says it with his hat in hand over his heart...and tears in his eyes when the moose dies. We were laughing so hard! One of the new scouts fell to the ground he was laughing soo hard!

Braden: Can't hardly even say his name without smiling. He has a hard time staying serious. Braden is 13! He admires his Dad very much. He is very kind, and sensitive, and intelligent! He has a super fun personality. He is very witty! I don't know if I can think of One thing that he has said that stands out. But I will think. He is so fun, and makes me smile many times through out the day. He understands my sarcasim...where the other kids dont' pick it up. He knows when to look at me to see me go cross eyed when something is driving me nuts. He smiles at me to say....I know!! He knows me very well. Braden loves to play with Jaren. I think this is the best part of Summer Vacation is watching the brothers bond and play so well with each other. This morning...Braden and Jaren were playing a game of tag or follow the leader. I'm not sure what the rules where, but Braden would chase Jaren around the chair in the loft, back to my bed where Jaren whould hop accross, just barely escaping Braden's grasp and evil laugh. This game went on and on. about the 4th time I realized Braden was letting Jaren get away every time. Jaren was loving and giggling and giggling. Braden was too. Braden Loves to make other people happy. and he is really good at it too!

1 comment: